Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sense of originality

Sense of originality

Woke up by dearest & then headed for breakfast. Hit Timah, but we forgot it's closed on every tuesday. So went to nearby to have teochew porridge. Bloated. A stew-pig brown woman with a small machine on her hand, wearing a white uniform with a white cap almost summon dearest for parking on double yellow line. Cb!

Thought I'll have a good sleep after breakfast. Due to insufficient sleep last night, I guess I'd fell asleep on the bed after I close my eyes for 2 mins. But before that, I checked my phone. It was on silent mode. So I have afew missed calls from Wen. I knew she would ask me to work morning shift instead of afternoon. So, I called her & went to prepare.

Dearest accompanied me for work all the way. Until 5pm when I knocked off, we both rushed back home, behaving like vampires who can't be exposed to sunlight. Hahaha. But dearest kept persuading me to watch " Men of honour " (bought at Laserflair) till the end. So I forced myself to open my eyes for the 2hours 40mins. Indeed long. But it's very touching & nice. Really worth watching. I guess everyone will like the show. So what are you waiting for? Go get it!! :-)

Dearest's dad bought dinner back for us & left us 2 at home again. I immediately KO after a stick of cigg. Till 1:30am, I went home without dearest's company because I can't bear to wake him up, seeing him sleeping so sweetly. Lol. He must be shocked when he wakes up tomorrow morning! Hohoho :-/ Dearest's dad went down with me & accompany me wait for the cab. 15 mins, finally.. Then home sweet home :-) Goodnight readers!

Chatting with Peiqi & Xueqi.
3 qi.

No comments:

Post a Comment