Monday, November 30, 2009

Trust or not trust?

Trust or not?

As expected, I woke up late for work today because of last night's midnight movie "twilight" . But it's really worth my few hours of sleep :-) Hehehe! Can't wait for part 3 & 4 to be realeased. Back to topic, Luckily dad came into the room to wake me up. I quickly prepare myself & then dad drove me to lot1 :-)

Met up with dearest for breakfast at Kfc. Today's especially different! I ate alot more than usual. Don't know what the hack happened. After that, worked alone all the way lor :-( Yy ai came to accompany me despite of being late for work for about 2 hours? And for the rest of the day, I think I just needed a toothpick to put in between my upper & lower eyelid to keep myself awake? Lol. Eewin dear dropped by. As well as Yunhan, my lover :-)

Went crazy in the shop with hengheng man! After that, Velle sis arrived :-) Today's not a good day. Many unpleasant things happened. Guess I wouldn't elaborate here, cause I'm dead beat~ Gonna sleep all I can as I'm working at 4pm tomorrow ! Woohooz!


My dearest.


Thanks Elson Oh for the Golden boronia nougat ;-)


And this is the sweet I'm so addicted to!


My hengheng!

No comments:

Post a Comment