Monday, November 9, 2009

Never easy

Never easy.
No monday blues for today :-) I have many sweet friends around who'll always be there to accompany me whenever I'm alone. Okay, I know I'm very mushy here. Anyway, today time passed very quickly, & I'm really happy about it. Nouvelle sis was the first to be here, followed by Joslyn and then Fatin. Yy ai came over after she knocked off & Weiwei came as well.

Ningjie came for a stick & also passed me the masks she gave me as a "gift" Hahaha! Guozhong came not long after ning. Sales wasn't very bad for today :-) At least I did my best & the result turned out to be good even I have many friends in that small shop. Hahaha :-) 17 more mins to 4 years anniversary with my botak :-) Missing him so much.


Yy ai.

& Thanks Darl ~

Velle sis bought this for me ;-) Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment