Friday, November 20, 2009

Sweetie smoothies

Sweetie smoothies.
Early shift for today ;-) Sales hit 700 when the clock strucks 1pm. Indeed very fast eh? Hehehe. I only served one customer & my sales hit 500. Extra commission, sibeh song. Before opening shop at 11am, went to Yewtee point for breakfast with Sophia, Gerald & Velle sis. Wanted to dine at Hk cafe but it's not opened yet. Shit!

So we went to have prata instead. Half plate of Mutton briyani filled my stomach & I felt like vomitting. Not nice lar. Gerald drove us back to lot1 after eating. Whole day slacking in the shop with Velle. Not long after, Baoyou came.. Around 5pm, I cabbed to Crystal's place to do a " No make up " look for her friend & her. Lol. Must well don't make up lor. But Aunt gave me money ;-) Not a bad thing hor? Cabbed back to lot1 again.

Bought sweets from Minitoons & I really didn't take that keychain on purpose, I swear. I was panicked when I saw myself holding onto it. Omg! Fatin & Trogen brought their twins down ;-) Both are so darn cute. Played with them, went to 302 & back to lot1. Waited so long for dearest to reach from Pasir ris but I guess that cab driver drove like a tortoise -.- Thanks Yy ai for accompanying me to the condo ;-) & Also thanks Velle sis & Papa y for accompanying me till late.

Stayed overnight at Dearest's place watching the stars ;-)


Adeline & Nyla.

Happy family :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment