Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Boredom kills

Boredom kills
Velle sis have been accompanying me at work for the past 3 days :-) It's like she's working too. Hahaha! Today's definitely a good day. Good sales too, though not alot. At least I've sold quite a number of shoes & bags ;-) Guozhong came over for a stick. Samantha came as well, she brought Leroy too! Omg, Leroy's way too cute, with fair complexion. He's good at frowning too. Lol.

Yy ai came over too :-) Other than that, Nothing much for today. Wen, Velle & I wanted to finish that wooden art by today. But we failed because we only started doing at 9:40pm. Too tired, cabbed home with Velle sis. Tml will continue our art piece. Hahaha! I know it's lame.

& I received a good good news today from botak ;-) I can't wait to see him!! GMGL! (Yy knows what this means.) Anyone's intelligent enough to guess ? :P

& presenting this cute lil Leroy. (Papa y calls him " Loti kia " )


At first Leroy very happy drinking milo.

Then when leroy hungry want eat nuggets, don't know who so idiot go spot him. Velle lar!

Make him angry. See lar~ Velle ..

Grandfather & Grandson.
Very heart-warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment