Friday, November 27, 2009

Blissfully in love.

Blissfully in love.
Yy ai came to accompany me for a short while to kill my boredom :-) I was so uncouthed that I actually took out everything from her bag & see what she've got. I thought people only describe my bag as " la pi xiao xing " pocket (because i have almost everything :P ) But ai 's bag actually hid a first aid box. Lol~ Indeed farcical. But I only found 1 thing I really like. & It's her cute hair clip. She left to work late. & It's like always -.- So I requested her to stay for a little while longer :-P

It's Weilun's sentence day today. He came to bid goodbye & left. The way Nicola blogged, I suddenly recalled how I felt few years back when dearest went in. It was totally the same. Like how she described in her blog. But no matter what, just try to be strong & don't be so stupid to go believe what others say. Open eyes bigger to beastly people who have motives. Remember, nobody will be good to you for nothing. Don't be naive like how I did.

Elaine came by too for stick. Knocked off at 5pm & cabbed to dearest's place immediately. My dearest book out today!! Hehehe. Such unexpected early book outs are really exceptional man. Went back to his place, wash up & then left to Alexandra tower to meet up with Velle sis & Ehtam. First to queensway then to Anchor point. Ehtam did my pedicure for me. Sibeh song~ It's been a long time since I last did my pedicure :-) Something to be happy about. Turned out quite nice too, with the 3d flowers & pink glitters.

After doing pedicure, Dearest & I headed to Holland V to meet up with Joslyn for dinner. Dined @ Crystal jade. Didn't have the chance to take pictures of all the food as we're all famished! Imagine eating your dinner @ 9pm! Woohooz. Good one right? After dinner, I brought a round & bloated stomach out. Hohoho! Rushed to Bukit timah to meet up with Colin for a short while & then back home.

Looking forward to drinking session tml. Drink, Drank, Drunk! Shall we? :-)


This is the hair clip, I've mentioned.

& My fav strawberry yogurt with this topping.

Fried cuttlefish.

Siew mai.

Jos's porridge.

Char siew bao.

Har gao.

Toodles readers~

No comments:

Post a Comment