Sunday, November 1, 2009

My superwoman.

My superwoman.

Celebrated Auby beh's advanced birthday @ Nana last night. But before heading there straight, Guiyong came to fetch sis & i together with Liling & Yunhan & Jolene to Holland V. Went to dine @ Crystal jade first as we're all famished. Didn't have the time to snap pictures ;-( After eating, went to Swensens to buy Auby beh's ice cream cake.

She wanted Cookie & Cream flavour, but unfortunately it's not available as we didn't made an order in the first place. So we bought two 1kg ice cream cake, one chocolate & the other 3flavoured (choco, strawb & vanilla) ice cream cake, instead. Headed to Nana to meet up with Auby beh first.

Atmosphere was good. But everyone's just so "bored" The reason's pretty obvious lar. But anyway managed to make Auby beh drunk ;-) Lucky she did not drop dead last night. Jolene, Yunhan, Liling, Guiyong went off first. Followed by Lioky, Ah wen & Monkey. The rest stayed till late. Elder sis & I cabbed home @ 5am. After cleaning up, chatted with my beloved botak till I fell asleep. Miss him so much.

Hope Auby beh enjoyed herself & her bunny hairband last night :-) Though this year's celebration's not a good one.


Is this counted "high-class" ? If yes, Sorry lor :-(

My superwoman.

Her cakes.

Her fav pose.

Get ready cut cake.

Xingfu hor? Cut 2 cakes.

That pretty bunny hairband.

I love this picture most. This is the only pic I took myself.
Diana (Her eldest sis) , Auby beh & Ivan (Her elder bro).

Lastly, Jos siaocb & me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment