Friday, November 13, 2009

Destined love

Destined love.
I'm so worried for my dearest botak this morning & later part of the day. He called & put my heart at ease :-) Thank god, my prayers were heard.

Morning shift for today. I usually wakes up at 9am but today's different. I heard Akl's ringtone playing from my phone. & I never went back to sleep. Used the com& prepared myself. Cabbed to work as I was late, talking on phone with Akl all the way. Valerie scal came over today :-) She didn't put aeroplane. Still no changes, she like to talk loudly as ever. Hahaha.

Joslyn siaocb came over too at around 5pm. Went to sakae, it's her treat :-) Hehehe. Went to eat with Zhiyi, Elder sis, Valerie & Jos. After that, accompanied Velle to Yishun to consult her doctor as she's having fever. Went back to Cck, waited for ah wen to knock off & cabbed to her place for majong. I survived! Mum came to fetch me, Velle & elder sis back home. Dead beat. Can't wait to see my botak tomorrow. But, i have to travel all the way :-( & I'm having bad cramps :-(

No mood -.-"

PS : Please vote for " Chantel " @ :
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1563885&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=105794809876&aid=-1&id=649976747&oid=105794809876 Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment