Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 4 years anniversary.

Happy 4 years..
Here to wish someone who stand a very special place in my heart. Happy 4 years anniversary! Just wanna let him know that I'm so happy to have him around with me but missing him could turn pain to pleasure when I know he's missing me too :-) It's been a long long way though sometimes it hurts cause we have to separate when our souls are connected. But in true love, the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged. Every parting with him is like a form of death while every reunion is like a type of heaven. But i believe a goodbye isn't that painful, unless we're not gonna say hello again...
Time really flies & it've been 4 years. Although in between there's many unpleasant things that happened & there's many mistakes made. We still managed to forseen those & forgive each other. In these 4 years, no matter laughters or cries, moan or scream, quarrels or tiff, good or bad, happy or sad.. He've always been trying his best to bring a smile on my face. At times when i'm unreasonable, he'll also try his best to give in.
Words can't describe our love for each other.
Too much to be mentioned..
Loving him with all my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment