Saturday, November 7, 2009

Back with updates.

Saturday, 7th Nov.
Happy birthday, Princess! Woke up by botak this morning. Quickly prepared myself & cabbed to lot1 as Ah wen was waiting for me to pass her the key to mouzzy. Had breakfast with my botak @ kobayashi. Velle, Sop & Papa y were there too. Went back for a nap till 3am. Baby cooked for me to stop my stomach from grumbling. Guiyong came to fetch us with Jolene, Yunhan & Yh's sis. Went for dinner, Gongbao. & Then rounding. Fetched Yunhan & her sis back home first. Next was to kallang & then back home by 1am plus.

Friday, 6th Nov.
Happy birthday Laogao & Tiger. I was supposed to work at 4pm but ended up working full shift as Ah wen was having cramps. But she promised to return me another offday which is on sunday :-) So it means, Saturday & sunday I'm free :-) But still, monday will be working alone :-( Hope my dearest ai would come & accompany me! Hehehe :-) Fat hope. My botak accompanied me the whole day working as well as Nouvelle sis & Fatin. So sweet of them right? :-) Went to rent disc to watch while waiting for the time to pass. Botak fell asleep in the store. After work, went back to Botak's place. Had a big tiff with mum on phone & it hurts me to hear granny on the line worrying for me :-( Sigh. Fell asleep till 2.44am! Ohmfg. Baby sent me home aftermath. Roadblock again, sian.

Thursday, 5th Nov.
Cabbed to work with Velle sis' accompanying me. Elson also came to accompany me work ;-) Waited for Ah wen to reach mouzzy from town. She took really long. 4pm+ Guiyong & Jolene came over to fetch me & Elson to Pasir ris to fetch my dearest botak. Have been missing him day & night, rain or shine. Finally 12 days is over :-) But we reached late! Lol. After fetching botak, headed to Paya lebar as Jolene wanted to get something. Had my favourite prawn noodles for dinner :-) 2 thumbs up!! After dinner, went back to botak's place as he need to put down all his barang barang & take a cold bath. Afterwards, met up with Jolene & Ah yong again @ teckwhye for barbecue chicken wings. Tiger (Huocai, Enoch, Wilson, Ahbee, Ahjohn, Elson, Baby, Gy) was celebrating his birthday there as well. Laogao & Co; (Baoyou, Joohong, Ah gan) too. Their birthday falls on the same date. Met up with Eewin for awhile @ her place & then back to botak's place at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment