Saturday, November 14, 2009

Woman in love.

Fall in love.

I almost fall asleep at work today. Was talking on the phone with Auby beh the whole afternoon until Wen reached. Went to meet her @ taxi stand because her shit was already at custom. Hahaha. Yy ai came before going to work. &Guozhong came over for a stick & Velle sis reached after him. Tiring day indeed.

& I travel all the way to Pasir ris to fetch my botak back to kampong. Very eng hor? :-( Jos was so sweet to accompany me all the way to Pasir ris. No lar, she's not that sweet. She only accompanied me on the phone through out my journey. But also, nice enough :-) Waited so long for botak & we cabbed back to lot1 as wen & velle's waiting for me. Went to have our dinner & then back home. Ko till 2am. Cabbed home as it's raining heavily.

I want to watch 2012 !! &I'm gonna spend my weekend & offday wisely! & Readers, please remember to vote chantel at facebook http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1563885&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=105794809876&aid=-1&id=649976747&oid=105794809876 . But before you " like " or " comment " you must be a fan of it.

Next, Mouzzy collection 2 is launched!!

Fav snack. ( sorry, run out of pictures :-P )

No comments:

Post a Comment