Sunday, November 8, 2009

Falling down.

Falling down.
Life's a bitch & I hate the fact that I have to try to adapt to a new environment every week. Alright, at least I have a stable job now though it's freaking tiring & boring. At least every hours spent there is equals to a dollar earned. It's better than staying at home rotting the whole day on the sofa, in front of the laptop, and on my bed. Back to the main point, hope i've not neglected this blog ever since I started working. Will be back with interesting pictures & post, i promise.

Tomorrow is monday, & i have to work alone again :-(

Joslyn said she'll be coming over in the morning.
Yy ai said she'll be coming in the evening after she knocked off.
I never put any hopes on Jos, but i trust yy ai ;-)
Cause jos is going nana later on till dust :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment