Saturday, November 14, 2009

A day to relax.

A day to relax.

Met up with botak for breakfast @ Bukit timah market. After breakfast, went back & Ko till evening. Was supposed to watch " 2012 " with Ah yong & 90. But ended up cancelling as everything corked up. So, dearest suggested to have dinner @ Bukit Gombak (Gongbao). After eating, we both headed to Yishun to visit Peipei & Baby Darius :-) It's been quite some time since I saw Baby Darius!! He've grown cuter & bigger. Hehehe. Much more cuter than before.

Went back at 11pm. Met up with Yy immediately after we reached home. Changed & went down to pass her the shoes I sold to her. After that, dearest fell asleep. I was so darn bored~ Dad agreed to let me stay over so easily. Wooohoooz. First time! So I woke dearest up as my stomach was so empty. Headed to Bukit Timah (Boon Tong Kee) for supper! Yummy~ Back home by 3:30am. Washed up & Ko.


Baby Darius.


Fried tofu. Thumbs up!!


Chicken rice.


MY dearest.

I do what I like & fuck the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment