Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy birthday Alicia Sim.

Happy birthday, Alicia sim.
Happy birthday to my dearest Alicia Sim.

♥ ♥ ♥
I hope as time passes, she'll find someone who loves her,
dote on her more than anything else.

We have been friends for ages and it only seems like a day. The one whom have helped me in so many ways, giving me the courage I needed always. Our value, our friendship, you've never once gambled it. She's the one who'll always there for me, through every thicks & thins. She light my way, when my path is dim. She've been there for me through good and bad. We've had fun on the way on the journey of life, Some days are angry and some are sad. Time passes, & we both grow up and change, nevertheless, we still accept each other & never care less for one another. We support each other and care even though we aren't near. We've been best friends forever it seems, And we love & care no matter what the means. I'll always be here for you don't you see, Just as you are always there for me. I'll never forget those crazy days we lead. Still as meaningful as it is. Thank you for all that you've did. I've always been grateful that i have such a great friend like you ;-)

For the people on the outside, looking in, We seem like everything’s perfect. But the truth is, We believe in each other and love each others faults.

No comments:

Post a Comment