Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ridiculous

Ridiculous

Woke up early today. Dearest came to fetch me to work & he demanded me to change my msn pic :-( Quarrelling early in the morning is bad for health okay! Alright, went to work without breakfast today :-( Boring~ Velle sis not around, life sibeh bored lor. Left mouzzy early, went back to dearest's place. KO till evening & I guess i caused dearest to be late for his book in? Hehehe :-/ Luckily that cab uncle drove very quickly just now like flying car.

Dearest will be going for his outfield tomorrow :-( Sian lor. & I'm working alone again as well. Hopefully Jos won't bomb me, anyhow go meet people lor. Evilgrins* Dearest alight me at Yewtee Mrt station. I wanted to take train home but the thought of the long journey makes my head aches! So I went to Mouzzy to acc wen instead.

Ning was there too & She treat us eat sweet leh!! Very nice lor, I know i very suaku but I like it alot lor. Auby beh says she'll buy one bottle for me :-) Hehehe. Trained home with Ning darling & was on phone with Auby beh till I reached home. Tomorrow will be a good good day!

Velle likes Happy meal. But I only like the meiji yogurt :-)



My dearest!!

I'm his future, you're his past :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment