Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Everything is free.

Troubles go away. Bad news! Sales was damn bad today. What happened to the aunties around cck area? No time to shop? Not enough money to spare? Or what? But it's just the start of the month, usually there should be good sales. Oh whatever!

Was on the phone with Velle sis when I'm on the way to work, till I reached shop. Even after her interview, we were on the phone till she's reaching cck. She came to accompany me almost everyday & I'm lovin it ;-) Hope she's not angry because we played a big prank on her today! Hahahaha! Her reaction is so damn funny. Oh no, I feel like eating that god damn brownie from Mc cafe now. But it's really fattening :-( Sigh. Forget about it.

Back to the topic. Fatin also came almost everyday :-) Yy came down @ 8pm plus. I'm so in love with the undergarments in cotton on body. But very bad, everytime run out of stocks or size is too big/small. No more surprises! Lol, too bad. Anyway, I knocked off at 5pm today but I stayed at mouzzy for the whole of today. Funny right? Siao lar.

Went back with Fatin @ 10pm. & I saw many funny faces at the photo album that laogao brought. Up to 10 albums I guess? Hahahaa. I can't stop laughing & guessing all the center partings ah beng! LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!

Right now, my botak is waiting for my call. Do you find it weird? He's in army now & it should be me waiting for his call. But end up, he's waiting for me to finish blogging the first thing I reached home & then call him. Hahaha =/ I just can't kick off this bad habit :-( So don't blame me k?

And I have too many things to buy. I need to get my moisturizer, bb cream, eyebrow pencil, mascara.. and my hand is still very itchy. I want to buy beauty diary mask even after Ning gave me :-(

Taken with Weiwei yesterday.

Emo boy.


I bought this pearl hairband from "helen" today :-) Curious why I bought brown instead of the other colours? To match my hair colour :-)

& For my readers who wants to know what brand of eyelash i'm using :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment