Friday, November 20, 2009

braggers

Braggers.

Worked @ 4pm today. Nothing special. Sales's not bad. Luckily Ah wen kuasa some for me ;-) No snacks for today :-( Ah wen & I bought new clothings today :-) So happy. So long since I last went shopping. I'll shop till drop when I get my pay. But somehow, payday seems so far away :-( Nouvelle & Papa y came at around 7pm plus. Papa y told me auntie y went to visit bread & bread told her to tell me, why so long never visit him, is it I hate him so much? Lol. So I think I must quickly go visit him. If not, he anyhow think. Went to pack food with Velle @ 302. We're so in love with the " Mouse powder " add alot of small chilli, recently.

Ot till 11pm plus. Velle went crazy at around 10pm plus. Hahahaha! Tomorrow's friday already. I'm always awaiting for friday now.. It feels like years back when I was still studying, everyday only waiting for weekends. Haha. But now, waiting for friday cos I can see my botak ;-) Gonna have breakfast with Velle sis, Sophia & Gerald tomorrow! Hehe, so i'll turn in early tonight!!



Our regular customer's daughter! Cutie pie :-)


Guess who's sexy legs ? Hahaha! Papa y!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment