Monday, November 2, 2009

Pretty angels.

Pretty angels.

Today's not a good day & it's definitely not a good start of work :-( Not a single soul of customers = No sales. Sigh. You know how bored it is to slack the day away from 11am to 10pm? It sucks. But i'm so fortunate to have many angels around me :-) Eewin was the first person who came to look for me. Though its just for a short period of time, I'm still very grateful.

Then Velle sis came down, followed by Yy ai. Both of them accompanied me till I knock off from work. Very sweet of them right? :-D Liling & Yunhan came down after they dismissed from school too. I love them all. Including Ah yong & Jolene Oh 90 ! :-) Sweet people. Not forgetting my buddy Aloysius Hzy, accompanied me talk on phone whenever i'm bored! Thanks lovelies!

Few more hours, & it's my Akl's big day!! I've already prepared a scheduled post for her since 22 october I guess ? Hahaha. Because I know i'll be dead beat after work and will be sleeping early. How thoughtful am i :-) Right now, Goodnight readers. It's just about work, work & work from now onwards. Will update more about botak when he book out!

I ate alot today :-( I don't wanna gain weight anymore!
Cupcorn, Yami yogurt, Popcorn chicken, Chicken wings, Sushi~
Cut away my fats please :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment