Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Overdue pictures.

Overdue pictures.

I'm dead beat although I only worked for half day. Met up with Elson for Kfc breakfast this morning as I had a sudden craves for Kfc porridge. Managed to reached before 11am :-) After eating, work. Was supposed to visit bread today, but I don't know why I just couldn't get out of my cozy bed. Probably too tired after a long day of work yesterday. Ke lian de bread, didn't have the chance to read his comics as its all with me :-P I promised to go another time.

Nouvelle sis came to accompany me after visiting bread. Boring boring, no sales at all these 2 days. Elson oh & Jason came over for awhile & bought bubbletea for me ;-) Slacked the whole day & sales finally hit 300 when wen reached shop :-D Knocked off at 5pm. Accompanied Velle sis to Papa y's place for majong session. I lost. That's not the worse part, the worse part was when someone called me telling me a bad news. Sigh.

Headache for the past weeks :-( Before the day ends, let's wish Alicia Sim a very happy birthday~

Flames to dust,
lovers to friends,
why do all good things come to an end.

Missing my botak ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment