Sunday, December 13, 2009

Enjoying to the fullest.

Enjoying to the fullest.

Dearest came to fetch me to work this morning again, and then had breakfast together. Wasn't in a good mood this morning. Probably due to my mens, that causes moodswing. Hell~ Hate that. After breakfast, went to saloon to wash my hair even after I've bathed & washed my hair afew hours before I left home. Lol. Dearest went home to sleep while I worked alone till wen came down. Time passed very quickly today :-) After work, bought dinner for dearest & cabbed to his place. When I went into his house, he was still sleeping & he's very shocked when I unlock his room. Lololol. As if i'm a theif? Or house breaker.

Had dinner together & Peipei brought Darius back ;-) Hehehe! So smart & cute Darius is.. Growing as days passes. I KO immediately after eating. Dearest went down to buy cigg when I'm still in my lala land. At around 8:30pm, I told him I felt like going shopping. & We went bugis straight! :-) Bought a miniskirt, and bought dearest 2pants. It's been half a year since I last bought him something. Hahaha :-) He've been supporting me financially, so a small reward lar. Don't say I not good. After bugis, dearest sent me home.

Its gonna be a long & boring day tomorrow again :-( Anyone wants to buy heels? Can come find me :-) Hehehe! Goodnight readers. Currently chatting with Auby beh. Muackz!

No comments:

Post a Comment