Monday, December 28, 2009

Touched by an angel.

Touched by an angel.

It's a boring monday again. The first thing I opened my eyes this morning, I felt monday-blues atmosphere all around already :-( Surprisingly, I only took 1 plain hours to prepare myself. Haha. Once in a blue moon.. Maggie came for a stick & then went off. Then next was Katherine, She came to buy 2 flats from me! Followed by Jolene 90 & Liling. They accompanied me all the way till evening 6pm.

Elson & Tianshun came for awhile too. I felt so bored today, sales wasn't very good & it spoils my mood. But luckily I brought my lappy over :-) Well, nothing much actually. Only after Velle reached, then my mood turns better. Because she always make me laugh, let me pinch her & beat her. Hahaha! But she say my punch is nothing! Wtf? Hahaha! Lioky came to spot me also lor. She called to ask where am I. When I replied saying I'm working, she immediately asked me, sure not? Then I realised she was waiting for me & velle outside mouzzy already, when we're still buying food in lot1. Hohoho!

I wanted to buy bird nest today for myself. But Velle says its a waste of money :-( Crazy till 10pm and finally knocked off. Elder sis came over to meet Liok parrot as they're going to Farm mart for fishing. Didn't joined them as I'm dead beat after whole day of work. Perhaps, another day.. And and and. Velle sis bought me an enormous ultra big big lighter! Omg, seriously it amazed me man. I can't believe it. Hahahahahaha.


Look at my fat legs and you'll know why I want to "减肥" :-(


Stupid monkey put this middle finger at the store-room. The moment I stepped into the storeroom, straight away, I saw this middle finger pointing at me! 死猴子!! >.<"

I felt so funny when I lit my cigg with this enormous lighter.
As you can see from the pic, it's bigger than the size of my palm. LOL!

Lioky parrot helping me remove the sticker from the lighter.

Hohoho! Snapshot again :P

My naked face with dearest. (look like a kid)

No comments:

Post a Comment