Sunday, December 13, 2009

Speaklove.

Play hard.

Dearest came to fetch me this early morning, headed to Bukit timah market to meet up with Peipei & derrick, for breakfast :-) After breakfast, went back to dearest's place to take the receipt for my eyebrow embroidery. Dearest didn't ride, the whole day. Headed to Tampines Ikea aftermath & there's this bedframe that caught my eyes. Gonna get it soon, hehehe! (L)

After Ikea, headed to Bedok to do my eyebrow embroidery. Dearest was so poor thing, have to babysit Darius & hold onto my hand at the same time. Hahaha, I feel myself like a coward. But finally, I've got another stike off from my wishlist. Woohooz! Was quite satisfied with the outcome, except that it's a little too thin. But dearest likes it, so its okay lor. Gonna go touch up the next month.. While I was doing my brows, Peipei & Derrick went for steambath. Damn enjoy! Lololol.

They sent us back to dearest's place aftermath. Watched 7pm show till halfway, Dearest & I KO till 10pm. Went to lot1 Mcdonalds to meet up with Jolene & Guiyong as I suddenly craved for Shaker fries, who knows it turned out to be so sucky :-( Gong wu gong bo, Gong ji gong lan, slacked, smoked, joked, & then back home. I'm having bad bad cramps! :-(


How it looks like.


The bed frame that caught my eye!



Nice pillow. Gonna get it too.


And little red couch.


And red lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment