Sunday, December 27, 2009

Looking good is never easy

Looking good is never easy.

Die die die!! I'm putting on weight man! I miss my face above, so thin :-( Feels like carrying a 游泳圈 around my waist everyday lor :-( I seriously need to slim down liao. If not, my arms would be similar to the pork's flabby arms. Ooops.

Okay okay! Went to work late this morning & Wen reached late too. Damn fucked up I know. Dearest came to buy me lunch. Liling, Jolene & Guiyong came over too. Left out Yunhan :-( 5pm after work, headed back to dearest's place. Watched Twilight on tv, and then fell asleep tilll 7:30pm. Watched tv all the way till he books in. No life.

I knew sezeiri will win for Singapore Idol. Hehehehe :-) Happy for him. Lol, I'm crazzzzzzyyyy. Anyone got slimming pills? I want :-(

Overdue pictures of Dad.


& My apologies to Lioky parrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment