Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fashion is the art.

Fashion is the art.

Bought new clothes today! Also bought a new keyboard, nail polish. Spent alot :-( And I'm going to be broke real soon. Light make ups for today. Anyway, I've went to check out my Burberry tote yesterday @ town, with dearest. Decided, I'll get it by next month the latest. Woohooz, song lar.

As for today, Dearest came over to fetch me for breakfast & then to work this morning. Quite boring :-( Surprisingly, Sb reached early today! Velle sis came after work, followed by elder sis & Huishi. Xiuling didn't joined us today :-( Many familiar faces appeared out of nowhere today, Jason & Gf, Tiger, Elson, John & Etc. After work, went to wen's place for majong. I lost :-( Cabbed home. Hopefully, get my brows done by tomorrow.


Our Lim Soh Boon presenting her babygirl in her stomach :-)


& My new nail colour, barbiedoll pink. So in love with it.


Jason's gf's puppy :-) Snowy.
Suddenly remember someone's petdog shares the same name.


The 2nd dog in the world that I'm not afraid of :-)


Walauz! Copy people wear hairband nice nice uh~


So excited to get into the bag for what? Stew-pig!

Looking good is never easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment