Sunday, December 6, 2009

Flight of fancy.

Flight of fancy.

Dearest came to fetch me this morning. Had breakfast before heading to work. Today time passes very quickly but no sales :-( Went to have the prawn noodle again & then headed back to dearest's place when I knocked off at 5pm. KO till 7pm. Woke up prepared & headed out as Dearest needs to reach pasir ris by 8.30pm.

Trained to Lot1 to pass Wen the " Men of honour " dvd and coincidentally, I met Ning. She was going to Jurong point. So we travelled together ;-) Always so lucky want. That's all. I'm bored again!!

Oh yah, Wanna introduce this tissue wipes that easily removes your nail polish :-) It's very convenient & practical.



I used only 3 tissue wipes to clean off 10 nails.



And Elder sis bought me this Miniature BB cream ;-)
Can hang it on my hp & bring it wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment