Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pamper yourself.

Pamper yourself.

Alicia & Joslyn came over to my place last night for chit-chat session, or rather gossip session. Hahaha, Girls are all the same.. They left at 4am & I immediately KO. But surprisingly, I woke up early today. As if I gotta work morning shift lor -.-" So I prepared myself & headed out early. Went to lot1 to shop for awhile, bought myself Eu Yan Seng bird nest, & A dress for New Year Eve! Woohooz. Going to be broke soon, but pay's coming in :-) Burberry tote, here I comeeee!

Work was bored. But Velle came after awhile. 3 of us slacked all the way. Gena came with her younger bro & sis. Yiting too :-) Anyway, it's 12am. Happy birthday Yiting parrot! Sorry for not attending, cause i still have to work in the morning tml. Hope you understand :-) After this post, I'll be doing an advertorial for Gena.
Overdue pictures that Valerie Chua Suat Teng sent me :


Yah ! Me.


Valerie Chua Suat Teng, Scal.


& My dearest Ai. Chu yy.


And the girls :-)

Looking forward to New Year Eve.
It'll definitely be more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment