Thursday, December 17, 2009

Enjoy the night.

Enjoy the night.
Woke up late again for work this morning. Guozhong came to accompany me, Colin too. Dearest came to accompany me for lunch before going to the bike shop. Stupid jajia pronounced Guozhong's name in a funny tune. Until now, I can't stop laughing upon thinking the way she said his name. Lololol. Malcom & Co; came over for awhile too. Yunhan lover dropped by for awhile & I dragged her to shopping. Hehehe :-/ I bought myself a new heels which I aimed for a long time, but today finally decided to buy! Overjoyed, of cos. Really hope nobody buys the same heels as me again. If not, I cfm faint :-( Hai.

After work, went to Clementi to meet up with Velle sis. And then went to find Mama Y as she wanted to brew tonics for her daughter-in-law. Heihei, I really like Ah y's mum lor, fucking cute the way she talk. She've saw me quite a number of times already & she told me today is the first day she saw me. Hahaha! :D

After velle finished her tonic, we headed back to Cck. I don't like to squeeze with strangers on train. Eeeeks~ Met up with dearest & Colin. Then we 4 headed to Pizzahut for dinner. After dinner, slacked, chit chatted & then cabbed back with Wen & Velle.

I really feel like squeezing velle into a small small thing & throw her away when she told me that joke! Fucker.. Hahahahahahaha..


My new & pretty heels.
Velvet. Hehehehe :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment