Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fragile love.

Fragile love.

Woke up early today as I'm going to visit bread with Velle sis & Papa y. Cabbed to fetch Velle sis then headed to lot1 to meet up with Papa y. Headed to Changi Prison Complex aftermath. Today's waiting time was just 5 mins. Hehehe :-) We got in very quickly. But something bad was, we have to wear the pants there. Nouvelle was exceptional. She wore pants & sweater that they(cpc) provided. Hahaha! Looked like she's going jogging.

20mins passed very quickly but at least I've made my effort to wake up early for the visit :-) Hahaha! Bread said lucky I never put bomb today! But hor, He cbye! Say my eyebrow embroidery make me look very lian! Grrr. After visit, cabbed to clementi, dropped papa y at Mrt station & then headed to West coast as Velle wanted to get something. Unfortunately, it's out of stock. Suay~ Then cabbed to Cck again :-( The cab driver was damn humorous, Velle & I laughed our way to cck.

Met up with Huishi & had dinner @ Mos. After that, worked till 10pm. Boring day~ But we 3 had lotsa fun :-)


Mind me, for being ego.


She's also another ego. Use my phone take picture, still never delete hor! Lol.


When I browsed through my folders in my phone, I thought I saw a ghost.
Guess who?


& I bought this for myself as a christmas present :-) Hehehe!
So in love with it can?


My baoberrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment