Sunday, December 6, 2009

High on drugs

High on drugs.
Went for breakfast this morning with dearest @ Bukit Timah Market. After that, went to Gy's shop to look for Jolene, Baby & Gy. Dearest was disappointed due to Snoozer's absense. Slacked for awhile. Dearest drove me to lot1 to look for Elder sis by Gy's car. Not long after, we went back to Gy's shop again. How bored. But it's been a really long time since I last saw baby..

Went to have our dinner first & I realised that there's something worth to be happy about which is, Lot1 actually have that "so-delicious-prawn-noodle" like what we had in Paya lebar!! Omg, I can't believe it when I tasted the soup. Overjoyed! Overjoyed! Supposed to go to town for shopping but ended up for a movie instead. Qingshun, Howard, Edmund, Zhiyi & Elder sis, Dearest & I, Ah john, Elson, Yuanqing, Zhixue and Jesper. We watched " Ninja Assasin " A very nice show, though it's dearest's 3rd time watching & I already expected the whole scene. After movie, headed to Farm mart for Gong gong, my fav :-)

And after Farm mart, KO @ dearest's place till 1am. Went for supper & then back home. I missed my eyebrow embroidery session this afternoon because Peipei's busy with her new home. And I missed my shopping session tooo :-( How sad. Working early tml, boringgggggg!


Dearest.

Took these pics for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment