Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hidden thoughts.

Hidden thoughts. Thanks spammers, for the visit to my blog :-) Your kindness are greatly appreciated! Because your existance in my blog = money rolling in my nuffnang earnings :-) Woohooz! But please don't think highly of yourselves because your words doesn't agitates me at all. Yea, & I meant "at all" Please get my facts right first, before barking at my tagboard. Making afool of yourself was alright, but the problem is, you make no sense at all. Don't try to fuck around here without any real names stated. Toodles :-) See you real soon!

As for today, I was woken up by Velle sis' message so damn early in the morning. I wanted to wake up half an hour later. But came to realise that I was just forcing myself to sleep when I can't :-( Hell. Despite of waking up so early & taking a cab to work, I still reached late :-( These few days I've been concentrating on this book below :
And today I almost fell asleep, reading it.. Guess I was too tired.

Soon, wen came down for work. We went shopping for hellokitty stuffs! Heihei. I always spend alot of money when dearest's not with me. Sian 1/2. And I'm doing my eyebrow embroidery tomorrow :-) Excited, anxious & of course scared of the outcome. Hopefully it'll be done nicely. And today's also my botak's book out day.

I miss him, suddenly :-(

Hellokitty mouse & mousepad, hellokitty mini colour pencils for bubu, hellokitty comb and lastly, hellokitty piggybank for me to save money! :-) Hehehe!

Dearest brought this postcard back from camp & I suddenly thought of 3 person.
" First, of course my dearest Auby beh, Second was Ning darl & Third was Jos. "
Their fav quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment