Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bring me down.

Bring me down.

Anqi is fucking sad today. I lost my fucking phone @ the fucking level 1 toilet at lot1. That person who took my phone & off it immediately after afew mins when I realised that my phone was misplaced, better be bang by lorry tomorrow! *&^%$ So people please, don't contact me through 9190____. Contact me at 8305____ instead. Nobody can be blamed, except for my carelessness. Fuck shit! How can I be so careless. No wonder from young till now, mum always say that I'm the most careless among 3 sisters. Sigh, sigh, sigh.

Dearest consoled me by wanting to buy an Iphone for me. But I think & think, don't waste his money better lar. Sigh~ I have no mood to do anything once I realised I lost my fucking phone :-( All the contacts, the pictures & those messages. Fuck! I'm like swearing the whole fucking day man. Damn suay lar, Nb !

Today after work, headed back to Dearest's place. Fell asleep & dearest woke me up at 8pm. Prepared & went to Westmall for dinner @ Sakae Sushi. Bloated again, when we stepped out of Sakae sushi. Bought candies to cheer myself up :-( Dearest sent me home & booked in.


The candies I bought.


Bought a new blusher & Eyeshadow.
(just trying out if its nice!)


Hopefully my legs feel better after using this, when wearing heels.


Ning darling came over to lot1 this afternoon & she gave me these mask :-)
Happy!! & I realised, no matter what brand of heels,
be it MONDO, or CHARLES & KEITH,
Ning & I always got the same taste.

Bcos the heels she wear today, I also have. LOL!


I lost my phone :-(
Still got appetite to eat!!


I'm in love with Sakae chawanmushi. I ordered 2 servings for myself.


Fried hotate.


Fried tofu.


Terriyaki chicken don.

Didn't managed to snap all the food that we ordered. Bcos we started eating like hungry ghost the moment the foods were being served. LOL !! Famished & then bloated.

ANQI STILL FEEL VERY SAD ABT LOSING HER PHONE!!
Any kind souls willing to buy a new phone for me? :-(
I know i'm dreaming, just let me continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment