Monday, December 21, 2009

Invading people's privacy

Invading people's privacy.

I hate people who invades people's privacy. Especially when their mouth can't be closed, spreading bad things to everyone. I hate it like this.

Dearest came to fetch me to work today. Had Mos burger for breakfast. & slacked the whole day off by smoking with Reeie & Guozzzzhong, all the time. Dearest went home to take a nap & came by 4pm. When I knocked off, Enoch, Guozhong, Dearest & i went to Pontian house to have dinner. Watched " Bodyguard assassins " with dearest @7pm. Chanced upon Jolene & Guiyong in the cinema. So coincidence, we watched without planning lor.

After movie, went back to dearest's place. I ko till 12am, & was so surprised to see Darius at Dearest's mum's room. Hehehehehe! Makes me don't feel like going home. Arghhhh.


I'm gaining weight :-(


Dariussssss.


Time to pong pong liao..

Jiajia's quitting her job liao :-( Nobody acc me smoke!! Worse is, I'm working tomorrowwwwww aloneeeeeeeee. Howwwwww? :-'(

No comments:

Post a Comment