Sunday, December 27, 2009

A not merry christmas.

Christmas not merry.

Christmas was not merry at all. I didn't have enough fun that night, as I left at 2 plus. Reason behind it was ridiculous man! Arghhhh. (Dearest fought again this christmas) Cabbed back to cck alone, & the cabfare cost me a bomb. 30++ Anyway, I went to bathe straight after I reached Dearest's place & received a call from my girls saying there's a "big fight" there :-( I felt so helpless man. Damn it.

Thats why I said, christmas is not merry at all. And besides, I saw someone familiar.. I saw someone so special.. I saw someone.. Diam lar Chua An Qi. Stop it.

Let the pictures do the talking.

Thanks Jolene, for the perfume.

& I'm gaining weight because of this!!
Manicure & Pedicure done.

Two hantu. Sexaye mummy Elaine & Sohboon.

My girls.

Snapshot.

Elder sis.

Dearest sis, velle.

Huishi , Liok & Me.
Hui shi = Eh tam. (In hokkien) Hahaha.

Gerald & Sop.

Liok & Billy.

So happening.
Snapshot velle's cute face. HAHAHA! Ai tor ~

Kailin, Yy, Elaine, Kiat.

Xiuling, Huishi, Velle.

Just reach only, start drinking liao ah?

No comments:

Post a Comment