Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wonderland.

Wonderland.

Morning shift today, but I was damn late for work :-P Hehehe! Smoked a stick with Reeie before opening shop. Sales wasn't very bad today! And it makes my day. Guozhong came to accompany me again!! At least, I won't feel bored. Knocked off at 5pm. Cabbed to dearest's place & realised nobody's at home. So i'm all alone in the house & I locked myself in his room. Lolol~ Fell asleep while waiting for him to reach home.

When he reached, he woke me up -.-" Assssss~ After that, prepared & then headed to lot1 to meet up with C & Gz. Slacked while waiting for Hongming & Qingshun. Elson was there too, but disappeared halfway through. Had pizzahut for dinner. And went back to dearest's place to watch " The moment of truth " I think the organizer for the show is damn sick lar.. Pay people money to sow discords, make couples speak the truth that hurts. Omg!!

Dearest sent me home aftermath. Tired! Early shift tomorrow again, goodnight~


One of our regular customer bought this back from Japan.
Red bean pastries. I don't like :-(

Some overdues :


This time round, it's not baby. It's snowy instead :-)


Captured.


My girls. Don't know who edit this. So ugly. LOL!


& Huishi :-) Lervince's mummy.

@Pizzahut :


Green apple sparkle & Strawberry sparkle.


Sweet & Spicy drumlet.


My hawaiian pizza.

FULL !! Didn't managed to capture all the pictures as we're famished!

No comments:

Post a Comment