Thursday, December 3, 2009

Copycats.

Imitations!

I don't have anything to blog about today. Because it's just work, work & work. Today's not a good day because I have to bring an umbrella out, raining cats & dogs.

But I have something to tell everyone that I'm pretty upset with. I hate people who imitates, who doesn't? I mean, why don't they have any sense of originality, or some creativity? Put yourself in my shoe & think. If someone just ripped off words that you yourself thought of, & use it like theirs, how would you feel? Worse is when that person is so darn horrible to me. I felt humiliated. It's like she's posing me or what?? Not that I am thick-skinned or what, But this morning after I changed my blogsong to another, she've already started to use my previous blogsong as hers. Coincidence, she can say. But I really don't think so. Because I happened to passby someone's blog & read her tagboard. That girl who tagged her name as " R E B E C C A " used my link for jesus sake! For god's sake! For fuck sake! I really can immediately imagine her sitting in front of the com, using my name, "Anqi" and my blog url http://buymethatexpensiveguy.blogspot.com/ tagging people, reprimanding people, insulting people. As if I'm the one who tagged! -.-" Seriously, this is not gonna work. I've pointed out this because it happened afew times to me before & I guess the culprit might not have the guts to own up. For another last time I'm gonna let it rest. I really hate people who rip my words off. It sucks, don't you all agree? Damn it. Foul people all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment