Monday, December 21, 2009

Enjoyable day.

Enjoyable day.

I'm so grateful that I have so many little angels in my life. Hehehe :-) Lester came to buy & have lunch with me. Followed by Gena & her little sis. Because I lend my hair to her for one day! Lol. No lar, helping her to advertise her hair extentions. There's big curls, small curls, long, short, straight & available in many colours. It's damn easy, clip on extentions. If anyone wants to get it, you can directly email to her Enquiry@myhairqueen.com Please support!! Good quality clip on extentions from Japan :-)

Alright, I couldn't remember who came first & last after Gena. But my dear girls came. Liling, Yunhan, Yy, Nouvelle, Huishi, Yiting, Elder sis & Co; It's like party @ Mouzzy. Huishi brought Lervince alone too :-) So damn cute. We had lots of fun there.

Knocked off, went on our own ways. But I accompanied Velle to meet Mama wai. & I have to drink the ginseng black chicken soup with her :-( I forced myself eat the whole plate of rice man. Oh my god!! I'm so damn fucking full now lar. Going to dye my hair tomorrow & cut. Should I cut short? :-(


This is how the clip on curls look like :-)


Thanks my dearest Liling for this cookie for christmas.
Though its just a small one, but its the thought that counts :-)


Lervince.


Bought this lower eyelash. Still figuring how to put. Hehehe!


Mama wai made us drink this whole big bowl!
Heng velle sis help me drink half of it ;-)


And this is the contact lens casing I bought :-)
Anyone wants to get it, please email me : a-nqi@hotmail.com
Please support!!!
Thanks.

Raining blues, I miss dearest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment