Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hoping for the best.

Hoping for the best.
Problems kept on arising at the wrong time. And it really spoils my mood :-( That is also why I said, 2009 isn't a good year. Sigh! Sunshine after rain, I'm waiting. Anyway, didn't have the chance to blog yesterday because I stayed over @ Dearest's place.

Yesterday after work, headed to Sophia's place for majong. Huishi was already there. While waiting for velle to meet me up, went to smoke with Shan. 2 poks of majong, & I won 2 leg. Huishi no win no lose. I'm so happy. Hehehe :-D After majong, cabbed to lot1 to meet up with Dearest & Hongming, Shaobao. Wanted to watch movie, but Hongming have no time, so we gave it a missed. I want to watch bodyguard assasins sooon! Went back to Dearest's place & fell asleep by 2am.

This morning, Dearest went to Bbdc to take his license for class 2A bike, while I was still sleeping. He packed Kfc porridge for me too :-) Dearest have passed 2 of his practical, left the last one to go & he can go for his tp @ 26 jan. And also, he decided to change his bike. Ko after breakfast, till 2pm. Then prepared ourselves & headed to Vivo. Nothing nice except the lace top I saw @ f21. But I know dearest confirm disagree me buying it. So, gave it a missed :-( Cabbed back to dearest place & I received a really bad news. It sucks, totally. Cbye!

Thanks Jolene for the blingbling Hp strap from Genting.
& Thanks Hanhan for making the chocolate for me, for x'mas.
Love all of you. Including Liling.

No comments:

Post a Comment