Thursday, December 31, 2009

New year eve.

New Year Eve.

New Year Eve @ illuzion. Next was to Ratchada. That night was crazy, fun, high, whatever it is. I want to go again! With my girls.. Let the pictures do the talking alright? :-) I'm so lazy, as i gotta work tomorrow :-(


Dearest & i.


My superwoman.


Nouvelle extra hor, actually wanted to take wen & jos only :-P


Ai, what happened to your face? Hahaha!
I know how it feels to have a drunkard hugging you & starts crying. LOL!!


Dearest Velle sis.


Only Yy ai knows I'm snap-shotting.


Look at this "Yao kui"
Just reached only, order beehoon eat.

Very UNGLAM!! BERNICE GOH!


Yiting parrot.


My superwoman again :-)


3some.


That night, I kept taking pics with Chua suat teng.
Or rather, "Lim suat teng" LOL!


2 not enough.



3..


4..


5.


My girls, where yingying??


Oh my god ~


Lai ~ Cheeeeeeeerrrrrs ~

After illuz, Ratchada.

POWERRRRRRRRRRR TO THE MAAAA~


Guess who ? So feng sao. Haiyoooo~


You're caught on candid camera!


YO AH YO ~

I miss Rat already :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment