Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sense of security.

Sense of security.

The feelings' back again :-( I have no sense of security anymore. Dearest's always making me worry, like non-stop music, for years, he've never stopped. Even if he did, it's just for a period of time. I hate this kinda feeling, tensed & stressed! :-'(

As usual, my dearest came to fetch me for breakfast before heading to work. Worked alone today but time passes very fast. And Reeie popped out in the shop out of nowhere. Then I realised she's working right in front of me, "Yami yogurt". Went to smoke together, then accompanied her to buy food. Guozhong came to accompany me for awhile when dearest's at home. Bought my fav passion fruit ice blended too :-) & I saw my precious hanhan ohhhhhhh~

Sales was really bad in the morning. But it got better later half of the day :-) Cheers me up! Hehehe. Velle sis came after she knocked off from work. Slacked the day off. After work, headed to 302 to accompany Velle sis for supper. And then back to dearest's place. Changed curtains & rested while watching tv. My cramps are killing me ! Eeks. 2 more days to go. Woohooz.

Okay serious time! Something bad happened.


The new curtain we bought for our room :-)


He's mine.

New stocks arrived. (some of those stocks that I like.)


I bought the cream coloured one :-)


The ribbon rubberband. I'm getting this too :-)


And the belts.. (there's ribbon, big roses design etc.)


Velle sis bought this from msia, for me :-) Hehehe! So sweet. Love her so much.


At 302.


Velle's pretty manicure.

& I'll be selling this contact lens casing from today onwards. Much varieties of designs. Animal head pattern-ed! Hippo, Frogs, Elephant and pigs etc. No choosing of colours, and animals because it's just sold random. If you want to choose, you'll have to purchase 2 or above to change the casing like, elephant & Hippo. Or Frog & Hippo etc. If anyone's interested, please email me at a-nqi@hotmail.com. Thank you very much. Selling @ $10 each.


Some of the design.


And the casing.

No comments:

Post a Comment