Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shop till drop.

Shop till drop!

Yesterday, I worked alone for the whole day. As usual, Velle sis was on phone with me almost every single secs when we do no see each other ;-) Lester, Jolene & Gy, Yiting, Sophia, Nouvelle, Xiuling came to accompany me. So sweet of them. After work, went to 302 for supper & then to 216 to meet up with Elson. Back to dearest's place at 1am+ Fell asleep after bathing.

As for today, Went for dinner with cousins @ Bukit panjang. After that, work. We girls had so much fun in mouzzy. Hahaha :-) Huishi, Xiuling, Velle, Me, Sb, Elder sis. Totally enjoying every single moment. And when I got back home, I saw so much entertainments in my tagboard :-) 2 days never blog only, they miss me so much. Hehehe!

Save all the comments to yourself, thanks so much. If you have good education, good job with good income, you shouldn't be doing such a low-class thing (spamming) here. Like as if you're born without a name? Hahaha! What an S you called yourself. Ass! Come on, show us how pretty & glamourous you are :-) We're all interested & curious to see how an "educated beauty" looks like. Woohooz, Happy tagging :-)


My girls.

Sb really like to snapshot me! :-( I've got chubby cheeks.

Me & Velle. (We talking on the phone lar! Shhh*)

See? Sb again.

No need say liao lar.

Sianz.. Sianzxzx. Sianxzxzxzxzx..
More pictures to upload when I get back my phone from dearest tomorrow :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment