Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Luv, unexplainable.

Luv, unexplainable.
In luv, we need some basic trust in each other.
Woke up in the morning & prepared myself for work. Cabbed to work as i was running late alrdy. Time passed very fast today. In a blink of an eye, the clock ticks to 9pm. Hehehe! Well, hav to thank Jiajia & Guozhong & Junjie fr keeping me accompanied fr the whole of today. And also thanks to Ziying fr buying tt watch frm me. (Y) Yayness! Dearest brought me a good/bad news. He's having his 8 to 5 stay out from today onwards. Good thing is, we can hav more time together. Bad thing is, he'll also get to mix around with his friends more -.-" Aww!

Wen & her 2nd sis came to shop to do stocks. I helped out a little. Quite tired also, aft they left, Jiajia & Guozhong also left. Dearest then came to accompany me aft he booked out. Waited fr the clock to strike 9:30pm. I did settlement & then left. Accompanied bf to cityvibe to play arcade. Lololol. How old alrdy, stil lik to play car racing. He say it feels like driving a real car. Laughs! Aft tt, he sent me home. Even without an own transport, dearest nvr fails to send me home whenever he can :-) Then, he made his way home. His mum fell sick, hope she gets well soon!

A relationship without trust is like our hands without our fingers. It can nvr move.


Due to boredom!


& Yes! This is the heels i wanted. Hope tt copycat don't go buy the same thing :P
But if she want, i also no choice lah. Hahaha!


My dear jiajia.


R e e i e & A n q i.


BOO!


Me , @ cityvibe toilet.


& guozhong's lousy skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment