Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lies behind.

Lies behind.

Last day of my long holidays :-(
Woke up in the morning to pack dim sum fr dearest. Hehehe (Y) Sucha nice girlf. Cabbed over to dearest's place & then have our breakfast together. Aft eating, we immediately KO till noon. Dearest's voice woke me up -.-" Damn annoyed by his voice! Arghhh. Prepared myself & accompanied him to Jurong logistic hub to get back his pink dolphin. (Y)(Y)(Y) Hehehe. We waited fr his I.O fr damn long before we could collect back the bike. Worse is, it was raining cats & dogs. I hate rainy days, it also means i must change my 12345678910th pairs of flipflop. Sian! & Special thanks to Guiyong fr coming all the way to fetch us.

Headed to Jolene's workplace to fetch her & sandra. The traffic was damn fucking effing heavy jus nw. We took long time to reach westmall. Gy dropped dearest & i dwn at westmall & they headed back. Sakae sushi fr dinner! (Y) Yummy yummy! But i could see frm dearest's expression tt he's nt feeling very well aft long hours in car, due to heavy traffic. So he didn't eat much too. Sighhh, he shld be in camp nw. Hope he's feeling better bah? Anw, it's time to go back to work tml aft so many offdays. Sighhhhh. The thought of work makes my mood go low low low~ I want payday to come quickly! Damn broke fr nw. But i swear i'm gna go get the floral heels asap! I DON'T CARE. :-P

&Lastly, i hope hanhan giv me surprises tml :D

Nw u can see why i wna go on diet. Look at the fats on my hips & arms & legs.
:-(

Our dear pink dolphin! :-) U are back!

Ultra cute cute Baby Darius!

Sakae fr today. Bloated!
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

No comments:

Post a Comment