Thursday, March 4, 2010

My future.

My future.
The cough syrup makes me feel damn sleepy last night, but i hate one part. The part that makes my heartbeat pump so fast. It sucks srsly. Alright, i woke up only @ 3pm this afternoon. Even dearest was shocked & even suspected me tt i'm somewhere else. Lololol. Thanks to the cough syrup last night. Anw, i quickly prepared myself & headed to work. Luckily i managed to reach workplace at 4:30pm. Today's cab driver didn't gave me any problems.

Asked wen to go home & rest as she's still sick. Velle sis came dwn to accompany me till i knocked off. At arnd 10pm plus, accompanied velle go buy 2 dresses & then cabbed to timah for frogleg porridge with eldersis & zhiyi. Aft tt , smth happened. I fucking hailed a cab home, damn angry. Shall not elaborate. I just hope i'll hav a dozen of birdnest beside me to let me finish all & chill ~ Arghhhh!

Looking forward to this saturday! Meeting up with my lovely girls, Yunhan, Liling & Jolene for gongbao & then movie with Jolene, dearest & guiyong during midnight @ Cine :-D

Let's fuck that bitch upside down together on sat !
Gossip session on. Liling & Yunhan & Jolene, standby pls!

No comments:

Post a Comment