Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Firstly, Happy birthday mummy! (L)
I finally digged out some of my leisure time to change a new blogskin. I luv this blogskin alot, although many of my readers prefer the previous one. Some asked me why did i removed my tagboard too, mayb becse its too messy & save trouble frm replying tags frm passerbys. Lololol. Hmmm, supposed to hav dinner with my family members to celebrate mum's birthday. But dearest spoiled everything. Urghhh, shldn't elaborate why but my mood's spoiled whole day aft 5pm. Aft work, bought herbal tea fr dearest & headed to his place. Fell asleep while waiting fr him to reach home. Ordered Mcdelivery fr our dinner & then cabbed back home @ 10pm when he booked in. That should be all.

Will be turning in now, goodnight readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment