Monday, March 8, 2010

melancholy.

Melancholy.
Was late for work this afternoon. Supposed to meet Nouvelle chua ruo shi fr breakfast. End up i made an effort to wake up early, she woke up late. But nevermind, i can slp longer! Hiakhiak. Anw, I prepared myself quickly & then cabbed to fetch velle sis. Went to pasar malam to buy some food & then back to shop. Lioky came dwn arnd evening. Followed by Yiting. Omg! Whole day not even a single sales! -.-" Monday bluesss indeeeeeed. Anw, Lioky says today is 三八妇女节, so we were gossiping abt some bitch in mouzzy. Actually not some, only ONE! Hahaha. Rollonfloorlaughoutloudloud. Nb!

Peipei came to pass me the clothes tt i've ordered & Yiting bought one too :-) Aft tt, weekhong came to fetch us & headed to Bukit timah for 麻辣火锅. It's been so long since i last ate steamboat & its rlly 麻 to my tongue 辣 to the maxxxxxxxxxx! But i like. (Y) Awwww~ Aft eating, Wk send me home & then sent Yiting back to tiger's place. I'm fuckingggg fulllll. Going to sleep early tonight as i'm gng to visit bread tmr with papa y & velle sis. Woohooz!


My velle sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment