Friday, March 26, 2010

Unsuitable.

Unsuitable.
Nasty, crummy friday. Boo!
Not gna update any entertaining or absorbing trips fr today bcse my friday is plain spiritless & dull. Aunt came knocking on my door at an unsuitable timing during early supper @ keathong 216 jus now. Sucks man~ I stil hav 1 tub of ice cream of finish want lehhhhh. Nw my stomach goes, pain pain pain. Sigh, mens sucks. Alright, back to the main topic. I headed to work by train agn this aftnoon. Dearest wants me to learn to hav the habit of taking train to & from work everyday so tt i can save up to few hundreds per month. Hehehe! I'm stil trying my best. Thumbs up fr me (Y)

My dear girls Liling & Yunhan came dwn to accompany me till i knocked off. Hehehe, Luv them ttm lah (L) Muackz!! Guozhong came dwn as well, hear him nagged all the way as usual. Hahaha. But sometimes what he said rly make sense. Slacked the whole day til 5pm. Was worried abt dearest as he went back to cantonment to report. Hav to thanks Guiyong fr sending him thr & waited fr him outside all the way frm 2pm till 5pm & then fetched him back. He's patience level rly bao jiak ! Laughs. Gy came to fetch my aft work. Headed to his workplace thr & then he sent dearest & me back to dearest's place.

Eldersis & Zhiyi came over fr awhile before & after they went granny's place. Zhiyi then sent eldersis off to meet wen & co. I wasn't allowed to attend Elaine's birthday celebration. So sorry Alibaba. Shall make it up fr u another day alright! :-) Headed to 216 fr early supper with Jolene, Gy, Elson, Zhiyi, & Elson's friend. Gy sent dearest & me back to dearest's place. & I cabbed home. That shld be all. Sucky friday, i knw.

No comments:

Post a Comment