Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cherished moments.

Cherished moments.

I'm back from work like 12345678910 hours ago & i choose to update my blog nw. Hehehe! Time checked, 2:11am. Good game! I haven't go to bed yet bcse i can't sleep. Arghhh. Tmr working full shift. Eat strength, eat stregth! I spent alot today. Bought a new iphone clothing, my birdnest & also changed my iphone screen protector. Mad with velle in shop together. When we're abt to eat our kfc, a big big enormous insect fly to mouzzy & landed on one of the hairbands. I rlly don't dare to catch. It's like bigger than a 50cent coin luhhhhh! Thanks to the hp shop de guy, helped us kill the insect. (Y)

Knocked off, Lioky & eldersis came dwn to chit chat talk cock & do some catch ups. Aft tt lioky left & the 3 of us cabbed back home today. I feel so happy today, not to mention why. Bcse alot ppl got cb mouths & vry kpo as u all knw :-) Hehehe!

&&& I've booked my chalet fr my 18th birthday this may. Woohooz, overjoyed of cse! Thanks Jason fr helping me book. & Only invited friends are welcome okayyyyy :-P I won't be cutting cake this year, cse i'm nt supposed to. So its just a normal gathering session. Okay, million thanks to jason. (Y) I'm gonna turn in nw.



My iphone's new clothing.

& Very very overdue picture, frm yingying.

No comments:

Post a Comment