Thursday, March 18, 2010

She's srsly getting on my nerves.
I feel vry proud of myself today becse i took train to work aft 12345678910 yrs. Hehehe! (Y) Was so busy at work today! Velle sis came dwn aft work, accompanied me & wen all the way till we knocked off. Alright, its been so long since i last felt vry vry vry angry. Someone kept imposing me non stop. At first i thought she was okay despite hearing so many negative stuffs about her. But today, i realised she's fucking stubborn! I was just chatting with her few days ago, & she was telling me my blogskin is almost similar to this girl name Rowell. But today, someone asked me to see her blog. She changed her blogskin exactly like mine! http://trapmylove.blogspot.com Whatthefuckisshetryingtodo? Urghhh! My blood's boiling boiling boiling man! Damn it.

Aft work, smoked & gossiped with velle sis before we cabbed back together. Was on the phone with Aloy buddy all the way till i reached home. Hehehe! Too much things to catch up with him. :-P Dearest like to sweet talk to me, even aft so long tt we've been together. Lololol. Today, he just told me these "You're always nice to me, no matter fat or thin" & "Eat more, eat fat fat let me hug" Lololol. I tak bolek tahan him! But he've got one bad point, he always say i fishy whenever i work aftnoon shift. As if i rlly will run out in the morning hor? Lol. I'm missing him alrdy. Finally tmr can get to see him. This week seemed so hard & long to pass. Jolenelene, any programmes tmr? (L) Miss miss miss hanging out every weekend :-P

True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
Bet u don't knw this, bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment