Monday, March 29, 2010

Happypill.

I once played an important role in ur heart.
Firstly, wna wish Yingying a "Happy happy birthday!" Next, I Luv dearest ttm! He woke up in the morning specially to pack breakfast fr me. Hehehe (Y) It's been so long since i last had Kfc porridge. Delicious (Y) After eating, went to prepare myself & headed to meet my dear cindy! Dearest came along with me. Ningjie was supposed to join us but ended up putting a bomb! Lololol. These few days dearest kept on feeding me with lots of tidbits & food. Ohhhh, i'm gaining weight fr sure man.

Aft eating @ delifrance, we 3 went despo fr cigg. Hahaha, so we rushed out the the shelter when the rain is pouring heavily. Hahahaha! Lmaorofl. Enjoyed myself though. Its been long since i last met cindynahxinyi. Headed back to dearest's place at arnd 4pm plus. KO till 7pm. Played with Darius all the way. Will upload his pictures soon as blogger is down nw! -.-" Arghhhh! Nw, i shld go to bed bcse i hav to wake up early tmr. Gdnight people.

I learnt to use my eyes to see. & nt my heart to hate, anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment