Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lust or luv.
Stop embarrassing urself, bitch.
My mood turned grungy the moment i stepped into mouzzy this aftnoon bcse wen str8 away told me she's taking half day off -.-" I'm alone at shop agn. Fucking bored. Luckily velle sis came dwn str8 aft she knock off. Yongchye, Bernice & Bg came fr a stick too. Whole day gossiping in mouzzy with velle sis. Her friend Lynn came over to pass us clothes tt we've ordered. But the black lace top i like, velle sis also like. So, let her buy lor. I no need waste money also. Sighhh.

Aft work, eldersis called me asking if i wna join them fr early supper. She came to fetch me & then we headed to Yewtee Jalan kayu prata shop. Dearest gav me a surprise by booking out suddenly! He came over with 2 friends, packed food & then went back to camp bcse he came out illegally. Lololol. Aft eating, slacked at cousin's blk dwnstairs & did some catch up. Eldersis fetched me to Esso as i wanted to get my Haagen dazs coffee flavour! (Y) Yayness. Aft tt, she drove us back home.

One step & we'll be closer to happiness.


Closest sis, velle chua.

No comments:

Post a Comment